Hall Communications Lancaster, PA, owners/operators of fun 101.3 (WROZ-FM) and ESPN Radio 92.5 & 92.7 (WONN-FM, WLPA-AM) are hiring part-time Promotions Assistants for our cluster of radio stations. Promotions Assistants are responsible for representing the radio station in a Public Relations capacity at community events, including festivals, concerts, charity functions, business expos and more, plus at live broadcasts. Successful candidates will be able to lift at least 50 pounds, have a clean driving record, be at least 21 years of age and a strong work ethic. These positions are entry level. A flexible schedule, including availability on Saturdays, is preferred. There is no guaranteed number of work hours each week. All work assignments are based on the number of events booked on the promotions calendar. These positions are perfect for college students, working professionals seeking extra spending cash and/or those looking to get a “foot in the door” in the radio industry.
Please send a letter of interest and resume to Joe Bleacher- Promotions Coordinator, Hall Communications Lancaster, 1996 Auction Road, Manheim, PA 17545 or email email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Hall Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Hall Communications is seeking enthusiastic and eager individuals who are interested in delving into the world of radio. The positions expose the individuals to several educational opportunities in all departments, giving a hands-on, practical experience and a well rounded education of all aspects of the radio station, including the day-to-day functions. Interns will also have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience while exploring future career possibilities. If interested in this position, please send the following to Joe Bleacher, Promotions Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org. 1. Letter of Interest 2. Resume.
- Current college student (junior, senior, post-graduate) or out of school graduate of any age
- Internship may be taken for credit or independent of school supervision
- Must be available to work a variable 20-40 hour week
- Responsibility, judgment, organization, dependability, promptness, initiative, creativity, and efficiency are key to the success of the intern along with the ability to handle deadlines, writing and audio production
- Previous radio or other media experience preferred, but not required
- Work with individuals from all departments, including Promotions, Events, Programming and Sales
- Preparing for and working at promotional events
- Carrying out special projects
- Compiling and editing the Community Calendar
- Assist with creation and distribution of marketing materials
- Work with sales representatives throughout the sales process